Welcome to our ordering system! Below is a quick guide if you have
never before placed an order with us online.
On the right side of our ordering page, you can see the choices of what you may order, divided
up into sections. For example, if you click on "Hot Food", you will see our hot food choices; likewise,
if you click on "Sandwiches", you may select from different sandwich types.
To get started, follow the easy steps below:
- Choose your category (for example, "Hot Food")
- Choose your item (for example, "Beef Stroganoff")
- Choose other items, such as a beverage
- Next, choose the order type:
Select the date and time you want your order to be ready
Click the "Check out" button to proceed
- Click "Pre-order" if you want to pay when you arrive at the restaurant
- Click "Pick-up" to order your food online and put in a credit-card number
- Click "Delivery" to have your order delivered to your address
Once you have placed your order and go to check out, you must enter some information about yourself
first. Items marked with an (*) are required. You can also register with us to have us remember this
information for the next time you use our order system.
Once you have either entered your information, or registered and logged in, you will see your cart again,
and you can verify your order and date and time.
- Enter your credit card and expiration date
- Type in any special comments you may have for your order. For example "no onions."
- Click on "Send Payment"
You will see a confirmation page with your order number. You may want to write down this number or
print out this page for your records.